Ajmal Izara Perfume Eau De Parfum For Women
Ajmal Izara Perfume Eau De Parfum For Women 60ml. Ajmal Izara Ajmal perfumes presents a different experience to everyone.There is no one-size-fits-all experience with Ajmal Izara from Ajmal Perfumes. The perfume’s upper section and heart dominated by a filled plum note that explores its many facets.Izara keeps changing with you, but the notes remain the same, complementing your organic feminine scent without overpowering it.
Basking in the sunshine of glory Izara emanates youthful desire dancing in the arms of seductive charm. a spice induced freshness enveloped in the sweet aura of plum. Ajmal Izara Perfume is a vibrant fragrance designed for the young and restless. resting on a base of sandle wood and musk, the fragrance mellows with spicy fruity floral notes.
Release Date: 2013
Made in: UAE
Gender: for women
Scent Type: flower, fruit
Top Note: Woody Notes
Heart Note: Musk
Base Note: Floral notes, Plum
Must Watch Other Product: Ahmed Al Maghribi Musk Perfume 50ml
How we make Ajmal Izara Perfume?
To make 25ml you will need the following:
- A spray bottle or brandy snifter with a 30ml capacity.
- Wear a beret and rubber gloves to prevent your skin and clothing from any of the ingredients.
- A beaker with a capacity of 0 to 30 ml.
- To avoid damaging your work surfaces, you’ll need kitchen wrap, a tablecloth, and a table mat.
- 5 ML of perfumer’s alcohol .
- Seed oil in a bottle of 1.5 ml .
- In your measuring beaker, add 23.5ml of perfumers’ alcohol.
- Make a list of the oils you’d like to include in your blend.
- Decide how many drops of each oil you want to use (35 in total).
- Fill your flask halfway with the vital oil drops.
- Pour the mixture into your perfume bottle after stirring it.
- Seal the lid securely and then gently shake the mixture .
- Make a mental note of the what and how much perfume you’ve used, in case you want to re-create it!
- To get the best results, let the blend sit for at least three hours and ideally overnight before using.